Many companies in the wood products industry are small businesses and rely on their existing supervisors and managers to fill the role of a safety director – to promote safety, ensure OSHA compliance and effectively control hazards. However, these are far too important tasks to perform with little or no background in occupational safety management.
Fortunately, we have compiled free online training to help. Online training offers “anytime, anyplace, and any pace” instruction, and can get you and your management staff better prepared to effectively manage employee safety.
- Hazard Communication (Module 1)
- Hazard Communication (Module 2)
- Hazard Communication (Module 3)
- Hazard Communication (Module 4)
- Globally Harmonized System
Personal Protective Equipment
Power Press Safety
- Mechanical Power Press Safety (Module 1) – Identification and Overview
- Mechanical Power Press Safety (Module 2) – Full-Revolution Presses
- Mechanical Power Press Safety (Module 3) – Part Revolution Presses